Licton Springs Community Council
Meeting Date/Time: July 21, 6:30pm
These meeting minutes were approved at the September 2021 meeting.
- Directors Present: Melanie Davies, Mike Cuadra, Liz Kearns, Bekah Gautrowski, Bob Blade, Lindsey Webb
- General Members Present: Dianne Trani, Janice Holkup, Greg Nelson, Kevin Sheets, Shari, Sharon
Welcome & Introductions
- Melanie started the meeting and welcomed everyone at 6:35. Attendees introduced themselves. Melanie let everyone know the meeting would end at about 7pm to allow folks to attend the Aurora Reimagined Coalition’s community workshop. She gave a short description of the group’s work.
Hearing from Neighbors & Visitors
- Melanie asked for topics of discussion from attendees. Wendy Leung introduced herself as a neighborhood resident for the past six years. She is concerned about crime rates and traffic, and would like to see better signage around the neighborhood encouraging drivers to slow down. Melanie told the group about Seattle Greenways, which has a HomeZone project aimed at slowing traffic on non-arterial streets.
Approval of Minutes & Treasurer's Report
- The minutes and Treasurer’s Report were approved.
- There were reminders about a couple of upcoming events.
- Dedication of the new rock and signage at Licton Springs Park hosted by Clear Skies (August 3 @ 5pm)
- Music in the Park event hosted by LSCC (August 18 @ 5:30pm)
Minutes by Lindsey Webb, Secretary
Next meeting October 20, 6:30pm
Licton Springs Community Council Monthly Treasurer Report
06/16/2021 through 07/20/2021
|Date||Fund Type||Line Item||Transaction Amount||Bank Balance|
|07/20/2021||Combined Funds||Beginning Bank Balance||-||$6780.05|
|Fund Type||Fund Amount|
|Funds for Licton Springs Community Council||$4239.05|
|Dedicated Funds for Licton Springs Park||$2541.00|
|TOTAL Combined Funds||$6780.05|
Ending balance includes $10.00 held in PayPal account. We received an email from Fred Meyer on 4/8/2020 of a $0.44 donation but this has not reached out Verity account and will not until it reaches $25.00