Welcome to the Licton Springs Community Council's website!
If you live, work, or conduct business in Licton Springs: the Community Council acts as your ally, advocate, and connector. The council was formed in 1990 to:
Represent the interests of the residents and the owners of commercial and professional businesses in the Licton Springs Neighborhood of the City of Seattle, Washington, to improve community welfare and happiness, and to promote a quality of life consonant with an urban, residential community
And continues that mission to this day.
To accomplish these goals we:
- Provide a public forum for discussion through our public meetings held the third Wednesday of the month at 6:30pm.
- Assume the role of official voice for the Licton Springs Neighborhood in dealing with public and private organizations.
- Keep the community informed through contributions to the neighborhood blog, monthly meeting minutes, and our newsletter.
- Join with other community organizations on issues of mutual concern.
- Organize regular events to foster a deeper sense of community. You can see currently planned events on our Community Calendar.
- Pursue other appropriate activities that positively affect the welfare of the community.
Bring a topic up for discussion
Have an idea for how to improve the community? Want to work with us to set up an event? We'd love to know!
We will get back to you as soon as possible, and if appropriate add your item to our monthly meetup.
NOTE: for reporting illegal or suspicious activity we suggest you reach out to The North Precinct and as always if it's an emergency call 911.
- Join our Facebook Group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Read the Neighborhood Blog
- Join the neighborhood mailing list by sending your email address to [email protected]hotmail.com
- Come to the community council meeting (held the third Wednesday of the month at 6:30pm, location TBA)
- NOTE: There is no council meeting in August.
- Join the Friends of Licton Springs monthly work party
- Find Volunteer Events on our Calendar